PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP.
Creating a supportive environment or re-orienting an existing one is achieved through a strong public and private partnership in creating nutrition awareness campaign. The campaigns highlight some of the following:
- Food nutrition as an outcome indicator of national development, and improving nutrition as an essential part of the development process.
- Food nutrition and food security as a basic human right for all.
- A well elaborate conceptual framework to show the multispectral pathway to improving nutritional status, and hence the need for intersectoral collaboration.
- Major role of the various sectors in providing good quality basic services (health, agriculture and education) to the whole population, and how this contributes to improving nutrition.
- The importance of community contribution and the nature of community participation in this partnership.
- To understand how decentralization can contribute to linking a top down approach to a grassroots approach (if this is appropriate in the country).
An alternative approach is to secure substantial donor support for a major program, and make the campaign the initial activity of the program. This, intentionally or otherwise is what we do to undertake a pilot project and produce a success story.
In various private partnerships we majorly follow various project principles like;
strategic alignment, clear added value, dependence and impartiality, no exclusivity, transparency, no conflicts of interest and Process, with an emphasis on due diligence.
We partner with public and private sectors to ensure every nutrition heath goal is met.
(ARE YOU A PUBLIC INSTITUTION? PARTNER WITH US TODAY FOR SUCCESSFUL NUTRITION PROGRAM AND SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE EMAIL TO PARTNER IN OUR FREQUENT HEALTH AND NUTRITION CAMPAIGNS)
ARE YOU AN INSUARANCE COMPANY LOOKING to partner with a nutrition consultancy? Call us now or send an email to us and we will get back with a wellness nutrition package for prevention and management of diseases using locally available methods to your clients.
For insurances we do a wellness package for them and their clients too with a subsidized zoom or live training offers.)