COMMUNITY NUTRITION PROGRAMS
Our community programs aims;
- To improve individuals’ nutrition status.
- To improve the health of individuals suffering with NCDs (Non Communicable diseases)
- To equip community health workers with knowledgeable skills to be able to train mothers through our community nutrition program and assist in fulfilling current SDGs.
- To improve the nutritional status of children below three years of age, school-aged children 3-14 years, pregnant and lactating women, and of the family as a whole; specifically, to reduce the prevalence of underweight , anemia and among school-aged children and vitamin A deficiency in children and women within our 5 years community nutrition programs.
- To improve the food security situation of vulnerable population groups through kitchen gardening and healthy eating programs with different groups.
- To sensitize communities to the problem of malnutrition and poor hygiene and to take adequate measures to tackle the causes.
- To improve nutrition interventions by reinforcing interaction between various actors in the programme (NGOs, animators, school teachers and community nutrition agents).
WE bring enjoyable improved unforgettable nutrition activities one of them being “healthy cook and reveal classes” this is done for different age groups and groups of people affected by different conditions.
ARE YOU NGO, INDIVIDUAL, GROUP OR A FOUNDATION AND YOU WANT US TO DO A COMMUNITY NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, LOOK NO FURTHER ,SUBSCRIBE AND SEND US AN EMAIL NOW.